Reason to Idolize Uber-Like On-Demand Ride-Hailing Apps And Launching A Similar App
Hey! While the world is edging towards rapid technological transformation, transfiguring your business according to the current trend is crucial. Technological penetration has positively impacted many sectors of businesses. One such is the emergence of Idolize Uber-Like Other Ride-Hailing Apps. The apps swept away the conventional method of carrying out a business as it is highly adopted among users.
In this blog, you will gain perceptive insights on one of the possible on-demand services that will catalyze your income when implemented. It is none other than the ride-hailing app development. The taxi services will never fade out from existence as a swarm of the user base aids it.
How Did On-Demand Taxi Services Outperform The Traditional Method Of Booking Taxis?
A few years before, booking taxis involved contacting the service provider via a phone call. The service provider may not pick up the call, or drivers’ unavailability to commence the ride are some of its problems. Of all, users will have no idea of the vehicle’s arrival time unless and until they contact the service provider or the driver.
A report on ride-hailing services by Statista states that the global ride-hailing market is about to grow by 50% in the upcoming years and the global revenue will be 117 million U.S. dollars by 2021. The ride-sharing apps are really confronting a rapid growth which makes it obvious that investing in this business will be profitable.
With Idolize Uber-Like Other Ride-Hailing Apps, every process right from booking the ride to making payment can be pulled out effortlessly. Every problem in the traditional taxi booking system is sorted in this model. The user can know the vehicle’s location and the estimated fare for the ride from the app itself.
As the taxi booking apps provide this much convenience, who would say no to stick with this system? Of course, no one would. With these parameters being the reason for the higher adoption of on-demand taxi booking apps, here comes the question of how can you make your taxi services business more attractive. You will find the answer in the upcoming sections.
Standards To Consider That Will Set Your On-Demand Taxi Services Apart From The Challengers:
- Well-structured business plan: Having a well-structured business model will help you overcome the challenges and the challengers(competitors).
- Know your competitors– Keeping an eye on your competitors’ offerings will help you know how they excel in their business and the reason behind their user base.
- Beware of the market trends- It is necessary to know what trend prevails in the market to revamp your business model to cope with the trend.
- Frame out your target audience– Knowing your target audience is of prime importance as you can offer your services to them accordingly. Metrics like demographics, previous behaviour/preferences, competitors in that area, etc., are considered.
Uber- The Pioneer In The Field Of On-Demand Taxi Services:
We all know that Uber is the pioneer in offering on-demand taxi services. It was Uber, which was the first to enter on-demand ride-hailing services when the traditional booking system was in practice. Though several competitors like Ola, Lyft, Sidecar threw challenges, Uber sustained its position by implementing effective strategies. Even in modern times, Uber is gaining magnificence due to the continuous revamping of its business model.
Value Addition Of Uber To Its Users:
- As we all know, Uber offers flexible ride-hailing options. Users can choose their car type as Uber provides a variant of cars, including SUV type cars.
- Uber’s pricing algorithm keeps its pace with the current demand and pricing that prevails in the marketplace. The pricing algorithm includes metrics like demand, supply, and market price.
- Uber extends a range of other services apart from cabs like boats, helicopters, and even e-bikes. In this way, the company has a vast spread of its services.
- Other value additions of Uber to its users include Uber for kids, in which the car will have a child seat so that the child can be seated securely. These are some of the intelligent metrics that will benefit users to a greater extent.
Of all, the company never fails to attract users of different age groups. One such is the senior citizens’ ride. A broad survey in the U.S. depicts that around 30% to 40% of its users are senior citizens. The company has been analysing the users’ behaviour patterns and thus providing an unmatchable user experience.
Inspired by Uber’s business model and the app’s features, business people are rushing towards developing a similar app to procure the on-demand ride-hailing services. That is where the concept of the Uber clone app development came into existence. App developers in the U.S. report that the Uber clone apps are widely adopted by businesses planning to enter the ride-sharing business.
Do You Know About Ride-Hailing Popular Business 99Taxis?
Let us look at another successful on-demand ride-hailing business called the 99taxis. The 99taxis is based out of Brazil. The 99 taxis took over the marketplace within a few years of their deployment. The main reason behind Idolize Uber-Like Other Ride-Hailing Apps is the reason for the popularity of 99taxis is that the company merged the black-car services and ride-sharing services into its business model. This paved the way for its tremendous growth and popularity among users.
The 99 taxi app’s algorithm sorts out users’ requests instantly by mapping them to drivers, which increases the number of rides per day and decreases the idle time. One of the company’s wisest decisions was that their drivers would not be paid on the number of rides taken per day; instead, the drivers will receive a monthly salary. This measure attracted many drivers to the 99taxis, thereby accounting for the fleet of drivers.
The company also provides incentives to its drivers to upgrade their smartphones possessing a higher screen resolution so that drivers can easily navigate through the app while making the ride.
What Features Do You Need For The Ride-Hailing App That Will Add Value To Your Business?
1. Vehicle selection- The user should be able to select their preferred type of cars according to the passenger limit.
2. Schedule ride- The user or the rider can schedule their rides for the future.
3. Save location- The app will save the users’ location every time they book the ride. This will eliminate the need for entering the same location frequently.
Map- The app uses the inbuilt app that allows the driver to navigate to the user’s destination.
Digital invoice- Once the driver completes the ride, the earnings will be credited to his/her account. The app will also generate the invoice for the earnings.
Trip history- The user and the driver will have separate trip history features that list the number of rides taken and the fare for each ride.
Driver availability- The driver can set his/her availability using the app’s availability toggle button.
Multiple drops off points- Allow users to pause their ride in between trips and charge them according to the waiting time.
Push notifications- Inform your users will latest app updates, order notifications, etc., via the push notifications.
Admin dashboard- The admin vests the power to look after the entire app’s functioning from the admin dashboard.
Reviews and rating section- The app has the reviews and rating section where users will input their ride experience.
The blog is a collection of various business strategies and value additions of taxi-hailing business giants like Uber and 99taxis. Analyze their methodologies on how they successfully prevail in the market so that you will take away key insights to your on-demand taxi business.