Everyone likes quality printing which is why they prefer a printer that can help them solve all their issues. If we try to consider on a large basis, then Canon printers are the most trusted brand across the world. When it comes to printing, the name and the brand value is sufficient to create an impact in the mind of the users.
But although the Canon printers are famous all over the world, there is an aspect such as the errors that one faces. One of the most common issues that these printers are going to face is the canon printer not connecting to Wi-Fi.
No technology is perfect and the same is the case with the canon printer. There could be various reasons why someone would have been facing these issues. In order to understand these issues, we are going to have an in-depth analysis of the issue.
There are going to be some users who are tech-savvy and can resolve these issues if they are guided the right way. Today here we are going to analyze how one can resolve the canon printer not connecting to Wi-Fi issue.
These steps are verified and are written after deep research of the steps in how can one resolve this issue. Anyone who even known as little about a printer will be able to resolve these issues easily.
You might have already been trying to set up the canon printer with the Wi-Fi on your own but all you are getting is the disappointment. But do not worry as today in this article we are going to help you teach how you can resolve the issue of canon printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi.
Setup Of canon Wireless printer:
If the users want to know how to set up the canon printer, then it can be carried out by a set of easy instructions. With this setup, we will be able to set up the canon printer with the Wifi wirelessly. This is going to be of great advantage as we will be able to print from anywhere you are.
What you need to do is to select the file and you will be easily able to print anything.
Here is how you will be able to connect the canon printer to the Wi-Fi:
If you are going to resolve the issue of canon printer not connecting to wifi, then you easily do so by following certain steps:
- The first thing that you need to do is to press the power button of your printer in order to turn it off.
- After that, you need to press the settings button. After that press the arrow button and once you reach the settings, then you need to press Ok.
- Once you press the Ok button, then you need to press the arrow button where you are going to see the LAN settings.
- After that, press the arrow button until you see the Wireless LAN setup. There you need to press Ok.
- From then onwards, the printer is going to search for the Wifi network available. In the meanwhile, the light is going to start to blink.
- If you think that the searching process is going to take too long, then you need to press the stop button. Then it is going to go to the wireless LAN setup and you need to press Ok.
- Press the arrow button until you are going to find the Wifi network and then tap on OK.
- After that try to enter the password for the Wi-Fi and then press Ok.
- After that, you need to press OK again in order to stay connected to the network.
.Add the Wireless Canon printer to your PC:
When you have completed connecting the canon printer to the Wi-Fi, then you would have to add it to your computer in order for it to work. Here is how you can do this:
- On the keyboard, you’re going to find the window logo key. Press that key and R at the same time. After that, you need to press copy and paste the name of the printer into the box and then click on the OK option. These steps will help you resolve the canon printer not connecting to wifi.
- Click at the option of add printer and then follow the on-screen instructions in order to complete the process.
- After this step, you have finally been succeeded in connecting the Wi-Fi with the printer. You need to try and test a page in order for it to work.
There are also some chances that your printer might be acting weird which is why you might be facing this issue. There might be some chances that you are using outdated or corrupt printer drivers which is why you are facing this issue.
If that is the case, then you need to try and make sure that updating the printer drivers is going to resolve the Canon printer won’t connect to wifi issue.
Reboot the printer:
There is a scenario where nothing is wrong with the printer and your printer is going to need the most basic troubleshooting technique. That technique is to restart the printer in order to make sure that it starts to work.
The first thing that you need to do is to make sure that you switch off the printer and plug out the power cable. Make sure that the printer stays like that for approximately a minute. After the minute is over, then you need to make sure that you plug the device back.
After you have plugged the device, it is time to switch on the printer and see whether or not you are able to resolve the issue. Most of the time the issue is going to get solved easily with this step.
Also make sure that you are following the same steps for the Wi-Fi in case there is an issue with the Wi-Fi Router.
Although there are at times when you will see that you are not able to resolve this issue. You do not have to worry as you can get professionals to help if you are not able to do anything.
A final thought:
There are at times when you are still facing the canon printer not connecting to wifi issue. The issue can be somewhat advanced which is why it is stated that you can get in touch with the canon printer experts.
They are going to provide you with the proper solution if nothing is working out.